Saturday, February 11, 2017

Last post on blogspot

I've decided to stop using blogspot to share mixtapes online.
The links are all down.
Some end stats: total amount of tapes shared since 2009: 684
Total amount of downloads since September 2012: 56845. I've used megaupload before so I guess the total amount of downloads would reach somewhere around 100.000. 
Total amount of page views since May 2010: 700.000.
Amount of tapes I own: 1K in cassette format, more than 10K in digital form.
Cheers to all mixtape and music fans worldwide!
Yours truly,
 Sami aka TAPEDIGGER, the one & only.




2 comments:

  1. No way! So what now m8? Gutted reading this. This site was one of the main reasons for starting my one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour tout Sami
    Pourra t-on te retrouver sur un autre site?

    ReplyDelete